SLAAAAY TORONTO IM SO PROUD OF THIS
I’m starting to think Canadians are the best people ever
Orson Scott Card, Ender’s Game (The Ender Quintet #1)
15 Day Quote Challenge: Day 3 - A quote from your favorite book
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
walking downstairs in the middle of the night after blogging
Mom: “Why are you awake?”
dawwwwww, it’s so cu-
OH MY GOD
Ghost Girl (by Kevin Francis Gray)
man but this photoset ignores some of my favorite things about this piece
it gives it more of a story i think
Every time I see this I must reblog!!
Not something I would usually reblog, but it’s so beautiful.
The Kum and Go. Or as my mom called it, the ejaculate and evacuate.
Jizz and jet
shoot and scoot
blow your load and hit the road
bust ya nut and off ya strut
I found these 3 pictures and I made about these a collage:)
A muggle-born’s sibling sends them a howler in the middle of the school year and it arrives while they eat. When they open it, all it does is simply scream “WHAT TEAM?”. Nearly all the muggle-borns shout “WILDCATS!” before returning to their meal, leaving the pure-bloods in total confusion of what the hell they just witnessed.
I accept and fully support this headcanon